Guidelines for In-Church Worship
By following these guidelines you will help create as safe an environment for all. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the church office at (516) 221-2505.
- Masks must be worn at all times and must cover both mouth and nose.
- Those at higher risk for COVID-19 (i.e., those who are older than 65 or have underlying health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, respiratory illnesses) are urged not to come to church at this time.
- Those who feel ill in any way should not enter the church (symptoms include a temperature of greater than 99.5° F., cough, chills, muscle aches, headaches, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell).
- All are required to sanitize their hands upon entry to the Church.
- Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet or more at all times. Only those individuals who live together may sit together.